Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Peavy to Start Saturday

Funny thing is that a post with this name already exists on this site, but this time I think it's actually real. Peavy will pitch this Saturday against the Royals.

I expect him to be on a real tight leash. Somewhere around 75-80 pitch limit wouldn't surprise me. but if I'm the Sox, I unleash him. Let him try and go as far as he can without a set pitch limit.

I'd love to see him go out and be great to give us some peace of mind for next year. There are still a lot of people out there that think he isn't going to be able to pitch in the Cell, or even in the AL as a whole. I don't think we have any shot of getting back in this thing this year, but it would be awfully nice to go into next season knowing we have two aces instead of just the one.

No comments:

Post a Comment