Friday, August 28, 2009

Morning Cubs and Sox Links

These are a bit late this morning, blame the lack of Internet and my 8am class yesterday. The Cubs lost a series to Washington while the Sox salvaged a game from the Red Sox. 

Lets start out with a Bo Jackson update. 

Cubs lose. Tribune (no joke there isn't one, just Bradley talk). MLB. AP. 

Sox win. Tribune. MLB. AP. 

Lou says blame him for the season. I'll find somebody to blame Lou don't worry. 

Harden and Heilman claimed on waivers. 

Milton Bradley link dump. Here. Here. Here. Here. There may or may not be two stupid opinions on the Tribune site from two stupid writers, I don't know, I'm just saying.

Big Z jokes he wants to be traded. Three takes on Cubs. Roundup. 

Cubs want to make noise on field. Lou on chemistry. 

Cubs-Mets time. Preview. Similar things. 

Onto the Sox. Starting with Peavy updates. Here. Here. Here. 



Sox-Yankees preview. Buehrle rebound. More Buehrle. Another preview. 

No comments:

Post a Comment