Thursday, July 23, 2009

Mark Buehlre Perfect Game, Sox Tie For First, WOW

There is not much to say as a Sox fan other than, YESSSSSSSSS. What a game by Mark Buehrle, what a catch by Dewayne Wise, the slam by Fields, the loss by the Tigers, this is such a fantastic day of baseball on the south side.

I don't even know what to say about the perfect game because I can't believe it happened. I just can't fathom that Mark Buehrle, the guy who is known for giving up a lot of hits and hardly any runs, now has a perfect game and a no-hitter. Just astounding.

I'm going to present a nice little post of all the pictures, links, and videos I can find from this to give the event a true TCB commemoration. But right now, I don't think you need my words to tell how awesome this really is.

No comments:

Post a Comment