Sunday, September 13, 2009

Was That Angels Series Good?

My initial inclination would be to say no because the Sox are in the exact same place we were in before the series started, and we are running out of time. But in the same right, the Sox played the Angels on the road while the Tigers and Twins each played bad teams at home.

So now the E# is 14 with 18 games remaining on the schedule. There are 6 opportunities where the Sox have control of their destiny, but they still have a huge hill to climb.

I'm sticking with we are in huge trouble, but I'm refusing to give up until at least the end of the first Tigers series. I would like to see the number of games behind at 3 or 4 by that time, but I'm really afraid it will be something like 5 or 6, so it looks bleak. But with 6 head-to-head games left, I'm not calling it quits yet.

Oh yeah, and someone tell the Twins to just go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment