Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Positive Reviews on Peavy Bullpen Session

All signs are starting to point in the favor of Peavy being in the rotation in the next week or so. After today's successful bullpen session it would appear that Jake will make his Sox debut on either Tuesday or Wednesday against the Mariners.

My guess would be on Tuesday as a replacement for Torres. I like Carlos, and I think he's eventually going to be a solid pitcher, but you need to get Peavy in there ASAP. I wouldn't move Buehrle, Danks, or Floyd around, and I would guess the Sox agree. Therefore I'd have to estimate it being on the 15th. That gives him 5 days rest off the bullpen session which should be plenty of time.

Let's go sweep the Angels and make his debut actually mean something.

No comments:

Post a Comment