Monday, April 27, 2009

Sox Postponed Again

The Sox and Mariners game has been pushed back 21 hours. They will play a double-header tomorrow starting at 4:05.

This was going to be a terrible thing because the pitching matchup was a doozy for the Sox tonight. Fortunately for the Sox they were able to get the game pushed into a doubleheader tomorrow and the pitching matchup should stay.

There is a chance that Ozzie decided to push Danks back to the night-cap and go with Danks against Felix Hernandez. I don't know this for sure but I would expect Jakubauskas to staye in his slot and pitch game one. Either way the Sox have a good shot at beating him, but odds are it's going to be a tough one in game two.

I sure do wish I lived in Chicago still, because I would surely be at tomorrows doubleheader. 2 games for the price of 1, I'm in for sure. Unfortunately I live in Columbia, Missouri which means I will be watching the games on the computer tomorrow. Darn.

EDIT - It is now official that Danks will start game 2 and Colon game 1. Hope for the sweep, it sure looks like it's possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment