Saturday, April 11, 2009

Not Much To Say For the Sox But...

It's about time.

Sadly I was unable to watch this game because I live in Columbia, Mo where the Sox obviously do not take precedence over the Cardinals. And that's fine, but FOX does not allow MLB.TV users to watch the other FOX games. Also the p2p stream I often use was not working for me. So woah is me and I didn't get to see it. (I am not angry or complaining, I'm just stating facts)

However, it was great to "see" that the Sox decided 4 games was enough messing around and it was now time to hit. Just about everyone stepped up today at the plate. Every starter got a hit except Lillitbridge and Konerko and both of them reached base on walks. It was great to see Alexei get going, and Carlos hit his second home run of the year. So all around nice job by the hitters today, and hopefully we can get that to coninue.

Bartolo "The Gravy Train" Colon arrived right on time. He was awesome today (at least gameday made it seem that way). I'm really not at liberty to comment much further on him, other than saying, it's great to know he is still able to shut down a major league team in a regular season game.

No comments:

Post a Comment