Tuesday, April 14, 2009

4/14 Player A v. Player B

Every so often TCB will give the blind stats of two players and let you decide which one you'd rather have on your team. The next day the identities the players will be revealed. Hopefully some biases and misconceptions can be sorted out (because we all have them!). This first one should be a pretty easy one. So, here we go...

Player A
AB - 4822
BA - .301
OPS - .972
HR - 289
R - 897
- Has finished 3rd in MVP twice and 6th in ROY 


Player B
AB - 4962
BA - .282
OPS - .848
HR - 274
R - 804
- Has finished 3rd in MVP once and 3rd in ROY

Who ya got?? Comment away! 


5 comments:

  1. The one thing I will say is that when you know who the players are I think it is an easy choice anyway. Still these put things into great perspective.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Player B, I'm guessing, is Soriano. I can't figure out who Player A is, but from those numbers, obviously you'd take him. I'd like to see steals for both these guys, too. Side note, I bet you guys are loving espnchicago.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll take A from these stats.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tim the steal are something like 78 or 79 for Player A and 250 for Player B.

    Also ESPN chicago is one of the better things to ever happen to the world.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like Player A, who seems to be better at manufacturing runs.

    ReplyDelete